Tuesday, November 07, 2006
~ Subway ~
I used to hate it, but now I really do love it. There's something about their cheeky blackened cajun steak sub that just makes me get out of bed in the morning.

Today I had a radio interview on Interlochen Public Radio (come on, you know you all tune in secretly) and for once they actually knew who we were. A lot of the time journalists ask stupid questions as they haven't done any research, but you still have to be nice and polite as you want a good write-up. This morning was a pleasant change; lovely people, good questions, and good music selection to go with it. Actually, I'm really looking forward to the concert tonight as the kids we taught yesterday were totally fired up and enthusiastic about music and singing. This is a nice part of the world. I'm not sure I would want us to live here when we move to the US, but I could cope with spending more time in Michigan. Ann Arbor in particular is awesome.