It's funny how places change when you're there with someone you love. Steph and I spent a fantastic three nights in Paris last summer just after we'd got engaged. Now I'm stuck here on a trip, and I had a free afternoon, so decided to go into town and wander around for a bit. It's a beautiful city and I know my way around now so I just walked for about 2 hours, but it was just no fun at all without Steph. I actually enjoy it more when I'm on tour and there's no time to sightsee, as I feel a bit guilty to be having fun when I'm supposed to be out working. We're lucky that I've been home loads since the wedding, but from here until December 16th I'm only home for 4 nights, which really stinks. Still, we're flying out a week today, and it can't come soon enough.