Wednesday, December 07, 2005
~ There's no place like home ~

Our home in Greenwich
Originally uploaded by stephanierenee0805.
Chris has been in a state of transition. He moved out of Oxford and back into London with a friend of his so that he could save money for the wedding. Basically all of his stuff is either in storage, crammed in his small bedroom, or is being used by friends. We were talking today about something he was going to do and he said, "I plan on doing that when I get home." He just got back to London today so I thought he was home, but he corrected me by saying that he meant KY. He said that wherever I am is home. Sappy, I know, but do I have the best guy or what?

So anyway I thought I would post a picture of our real home. Chris already owns it, he is just renting it out to his brother and a couple of tenants. This is London's version of a New York City brownstone. It's a great house. For London it is pretty spacious and since it is Victorian it has very tall ceilings which I love.

You all (if I actually know you. If you just stumbled upon this website you don't count) have an open invitation to come visit starting in August 2006. We will have two guest bedrooms and will love to have company.