Wednesday, November 15, 2006
~ Hair Today, Gone... Today! ~
Big announcement: I cut off all my hair today.

Last year when I decided to let it grow out really long for the wedding, I thought it would be great if it got long enough so that I could donate it to Locks of Love. I have wanted to do that for years, but the required 10" was more than my head could give. I have been considering it for the past few weeks and while I don't want to be the stereotypical woman who gets married and then chops off her hair, I decided to go for it. I don't really like having short hair, but if it allows a kid with cancer somewhere to have hair on his or her head then it is totally worth it to me. Besides, it will grow back. I think Chris might kill me (my mom already has), but hopefully everyone understands my motives.

I went to my favorite hair stylist, Greg, and he sadly put my hair into three ponytails. Each time he cut one off, my stomach lurched. I know it's only hair, but it almost made me sick to see it go. So, wanna see?

HERE IT IS!!


Before




And After