
Last night, Scottie (my concert buddy) and I went to see
Steven Curtis Chapman in concert. It was a Christmas tour with Mercy Me. This made my third time to see SCC and Scott's first. He is always amazing, down to earth, and sincere. I believe the man lives what he sings and talks about and that is very refreshing. He heavily promotes adoption these days which is another element that I love. Adoption has been on my heart for the past 4 years or so and I pray that someday God will entrust me with the gift of a child from another country. Some people get so caught up with the fact that the child wouldn't be biologically related to them. Well I say that we are all God's children and that we are all related through Him.
On another note, it's only 2 1/2 more days until Chris gets here. I can't wait!
5 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!