Saturday, August 05, 2006
~ It's Here!! ~
I'm getting married tomorrow. Well, today actually; I just haven't been to bed yet. This evening was so surreal. The rehearsal was a little messed up by another wedding being booked for tonight which overlapped and made us have to leave early. That sucked. But the rehearsal dinner was completely spectacular. We had it at Malone's and they did such a wonderful job. We had a whole floor to ourselves. Chris' dad gave one of the most eloquent and heartfelt speeches I have ever heard. The whole room of people had tears.

I can't believe that tonight I said goodbye to Chris as my fiance forever and tomorrow I will say hello to him as we are becoming husband and wife. We have worked so hard the last couple of weeks. We have used so many tanks of gas that I lost count. I am so pleased with what we have accomplished though and can't wait to see it all come together in a few hours. As I write this, I am so exhausted. But even with that, I feel peace. I can't wait to marry him.

I am so blessed.