Monday, January 30, 2006
~ The Sun Will Come Out... ~
Heading back to work today. Whoa, I have not been outside since Wednesday. I am feeling pretty good today actually.

For some really good news: Chris gets in tomorrow. Yay, yay, and more yays! We have lots of wedding stuff to do and he is only here for 6 days so I am sure it will go by in a blur. The KS start their US tour next Tuesday at Princeton. At least we will be in the same time zone for the next 4 weeks.

More info on the KS, they released a DVD a few months ago in Europe. It's called: The King's Singers - From Byrd to the Beatles. Chris meant to show it to me at Christmas but we just got so busy that we forgot. It will be available in our region soon. From what I have heard, Chris was having a particularly bad hair day in the candid footage of the DVD. If for no other reason, I need to see it because of that.