It's terrible knowing that Steph will be in hospital today for her second operation and that I can't be there; we've just spoken on the telephone as thankfully I have a day off today, but even so it's not the same. I feel sometimes as though I'm not doing my job as a fiance properly, although of course there's nothing I can do to change any of that. Still, I am thinking of and praying for her and I know that the doctors will do everything they can to make her better. That's all we can ask. And I'm back over to help her recover in a few weeks, so I'm just holding on for that.
So, I want to thank all of her friends in America who are thinking of her and praying for her and who have spent time with her recently; I appreciate it so much and I think we are lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives.